Kenneth Cole Reaction Leather Briefcase Review “I Rest My Case” Review
Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc. was founded in 1982 by Kenneth Cole to introduce his line of shoes to the buying public. He couldn’t afford a hotel room or a showroom at a New York fashion show, and the only way to rent a trailer on the streets was to get a permit. There was a problem, though, because in order for a trailer permit, you had to be a utility company or a production company, so after changing his name to include “Productions,” Cole filmed “The Birth of a Shoe Company” in two and a half days, and sold 40,000 pairs of shoes while chronicling the beginning of the company on film.
Kenneth Cole went public in 1994, and has been included four times on Forbes annual list of 200 Best Small Companies.
Kenneth Cole not only designs men’s and women’s footwear, but also men’s and women’s clothing and accessories under the Kenneth Cole Reaction Line.
I Rest My Case Leather Briefcase
You are going to love the “I Rest My Case” Leather Briefcase by Kenneth Cole Reaction! The exterior is made of top grain 100% leather, and the interior is fully lined and quite roomy.
This briefcase is all you need for your business appointments, schooling, travel or everyday use.
You’ll step out in style wherever your day leads you when you carry the I Rest My Case Briefcase by Kenneth Cole Reaction. Even though it features multiple compartments for all of your necessities, it closes up to look like one unified bag that is sleek and ready to take you places!
Top Quality Leather
Made of 100% soft, supple leather, the exterior is gorgeous! You’ll be proud to show off your briefcase everywhere you go, or simply rest in confidence, knowing this briefcase review will provide you with quality use for many years to come. And if you’re still unsure if you should grab a briefcase or messenger bag for work, check out our article!
Major Storage & Other Features
The roomy double gusset construction is fully lined inside and features multiple storage options including:
- Front Gusset Pocket which includes an organizer with a cell phone pocket, card pockets, pen and pencil holders, and a full-length zipper pocket.
- Front Compartment features a padded computer pocket which will accommodate laptops up to a 15.4” screen, and three padded open-top pockets to hold accessories.
- Rear Compartment is 2-file divided for important papers, note books, etc.
- Easy Access Front Zipper Pocket
- Rear Exterior Open Pocket
Other Features include sturdy top handles, and a removable/adjustable/padded should strap.
This bag is only available in one size. It measures 16 x 12 x 4.75 inches. It is considered a “medium” size. Weight is approximately 4 pounds.
This versatile bag can be used for work, school, travel, the gym, and more. Use it when and where you need it.
- Some people have said that the leather on the handles does wear after about 6 months of regular use, but we’ve probably all experienced that with leather messenger bags and briefcases. You can actually get plastic protectors for the handles, if this is a concern for you.
- Size. It will not hold a larger laptop, but in today’s world, most people are using smaller laptops, notebooks, or net books for travel, work and school, so this shouldn’t really be much of an issue.
For a quality, designer bag, the Kenneth Cole Reaction “I Rest My Case” Briefcase is the way to go. You can carry all of your essentials in one place, keeping them organized and handy.
We here at Passchal Bags think you will truly appreciate all this briefcase has to offer.