The Best Saddleback Leather Thin Front Pocket Briefcase Review!
The Saddleback Leather company is insistent on quality products, and they want you to settle for nothing less than the best! They boast themselves on being a people business cleverly disguised as a leather goods company.
Using the world’s best leather, Saddleback prides itself on products that last longer than typical leather goods, and products that look great, too!
Your Saddleback Leather Thin Front Pocket Briefcase might possibly be the last bag you will ever have to buy. It’s that good, and it’s backed up with a 100-year warranty, too. Who does that?
The Saddleback Leather Thin Front Pocket Briefcase
This briefcase is available in four fabulous colors. Black, Chestnut, Dark Coffee, and Tobacco, though we heard the black might be discontinued, at least eventually, if it hasn’t been already.
Whether you are a world traveler, or you simply need a quality briefcase for work or school, you can’t go wrong with this bag. You will not be disappointed in the Saddleback Leather Thin Front Pocket Briefcase!
Rugged Elegance & Character That Can’t Be Beat
The Saddleback Front Pocket Briefcase is a bag full of character and rugged simplicity. This do-it-all bag will hold all of your business essentials, your school work, and even an outfit and water for after a hard workout at the gym. You’ll love the stately design and durability of this leather briefcase.
Top of the Line Leather
The materials used in the Saddleback Leather Thin Front Pocket Briefcase are some of the best you’ll find in leather goods. Built to last, and backed up by a 100 year warranty, people will be fighting over this bag after you are gone! This briefcase is made of tough full-grain boot leather, which takes hits well and looks even better with age.
The Front Pocket Saddleback Briefcase converts to a backpack, so you can keep your hands free when hiking, camping, or walking around town.
Stitched and Reinforced: It’s stitched with marine-grade thread. The thread is often used in airbags, ship sails, and hiking boots. Polyester thread (which is used on this bag) is about 4 times stronger than nylon, and it is UV and saltwater resistant. Every stress point on this bag is double-stitched and riveted or reinforced with a hidden nylon strapping.
- Hidden front pocket behind the main strap holds pens/pencils, etc.
- Wide rear external newspaper pocket.
- Two spacious, secure front pockets with space behind to tuck maps, etc.
- Two side water bottle pockets.
- Internal Key Strap.
- Covered by a 100 year warranty.
- Made of 100% full-grain boot leather.
- No breakable parts! Constructed with no snaps, zippers, magnets, Velcro, or any other parts that can break over time. The hardware is nickel-plated metal commonly found on horse tack which will easily last 100 years or more.
Stylish in the courtroom, boardroom, when traveling, or on the mountain trail. Loved and used by men, women and teens around the world.
The Saddleback Leather Thin Front Pocket Briefcase offers plenty of room for a laptop, files, notebooks, pens, magazines, and more. The bag is slim and mobile, and even converts to a backpack.
- Exterior: 15” W x 11 ½” H x 7 ¼” D
- Interior: 14 ½” W x 11” H x 6 ½” D
- Holds up to a 15″ Macbook, and most 15″ laptops
- 6.5 pounds
- Exterior: 17” W x 12” H x 7” D
- Interior: 16 ¼”W x 11 ¾” H x 6 ¾” D
- Holds up to a 17″ Macbook, and most 17″ laptops
- 7.4 pounds
- This bag is not lightweight. Even though it is thin, the medium still weighs approximately 6 to 6.5 pounds when empty. But we wouldn’t expect anything less from a quality made 100% leather bag! And if you want something that will last, and take hits well, then the extra pounds are not a problem at all.
- For those with larger laptops, and more stuff you need to carry with you on a regular basis, consider getting the larger version of this bag.
If you are looking for a briefcase that will take you from school or work to any other professional setting, or you need a quality bag that will endure hiking, camping, canoeing, and more, the Saddleback Leather Thin Front Pocket Briefcase will serve you well. It is well worth the price you pay. You will have a bag with no breakable parts, quality stitching, and top-grain leather. And you’ll be then envy of all who love leather goods.